Monday, January 24, 2011

Looking for people to take photos in exchange for free product!

Attention Fans! I am in need of some new product shots and thought it would be fun to open it up to fans. Many of you are very talented! I am looking for a couple people that would be interested in getting some free product in exchange for taking some professional product shots for me as well as some being worn by girls of any age. I am new to this so I am not sure how it would work. I am looking for anyone that has a good quality camera, preferably a DSLR. You don't have to be a professional photographer. Many people take great pictures as a hobby. Any advice is welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I have four girls and love to take awesome pictures, so I would gladly do so, especially for free products! you can email me at ilove meinekinder at yahoo dot com.

    ReplyDelete